US Compliance Services
The Knowledge and Experience to Expand
Doing business in the US is nothing like doing business in Israel.
The rules and regulations are different, the business culture is unique and the US is one of the world’s most litigious societies. The tax and legal issues are complex and one should always have the right professional consultant by your side. There are important differences in managing your US entity.
That’s why you need the Brooks-Keret US team.
Brooks-Keret has the expertise to make your US operation a success. While the economy is free, it is highly regulated – you need to comply with federal, state and local laws.
Our US team help get you organized and set up the procedures and policies that help ensure you move forward with confidence and in compliance.
Let the Brooks-Keret US team help. We can help achieve your goal – expanding into one of the most exciting and profitable markets.
We maintain the highest level of standards in the industry to ensure our clients are fully compliant with federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
Your reporting will always be on time and accurate. Let us be your resourceful guide. We run your finance, you run your business!
Our professional and experienced US team is well knowledgeable with the current laws and regulations to assure full compliance with taxes and HR.
- US Company set up: entity establishment, payroll set up, bank set up, HR compliance, assistance with relocation, etc.
- Assistance with registration in various states in which business is conducted for different tax requirements (payroll withholdings, sales tax, franchise tax etc.)
- Coordination of payroll and benefits with payroll service providers and insurance agencies
- Filing sales tax returns
- Coordination with US CPA with regards to various US tax returns
- Company financial strategy and planning
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to the board/investors/CEO
- Budget planning and periodic BVA reports
- General accounting and statutory issues related to the company’s activity
- Periodical financial statements
- Monthly meetings to discuss the company financial performance
- Ongoing work with the company’s auditors