Website Rules and Regulations
- The website is operated by “Brooks – Keret Financial Services 2002 Ltd.”, a company that provides accounting and financial management services (hereinafter: “the Company”).
- This website offers users information and/or content belonging to the Company. All information and/or contents that appear and/or shall appear on the website are the sole property of the Company.
- The use or surfing of the website constitutes confirmation by the user that the user has carefully read and understood the contents of these rules and regulations and agreed to all the contents of these rules and regulations and/or what is implied by it and all the terms included therein.
- If the user does not consent any of the terms of these rules and regulations, the user is requested not to make any use of the website.
- It is prohibited to copy and/or reproduce these rules and regulations and/or any part thereof and/or use it without the prior written permission of the owner of the copyright and property rights therein.
- It is prohibited to use this website for illegal purposes.
- No commercial use may be made of this website by means of advertisement delivery or any other means.
- The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf and/or the operators of the website and/or anyone acting on their behalf, may suspend, block or terminate user’s access if it violates the terms of the website’s rules and regulations.
- The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf and/or the operators of the website and/or anyone acting on their behalf, may update and/or change, at their sole discretion, the terms of the website’s rules and regulations from time to time, without any prior notice.
- The Company may shut the website, block it and/or access to it and/or perform any other action that may be performed on such websites.
- In these rules and regulations, the following terms were given the adjacent interpretations:
“The Company” – including its employees, representatives, managers, owners and/or anyone acting on its behalf, connected in any way and form to the Company, including the operators of the website and/or anyone on their behalf.
“User” and/or “Surfer” – any person and/or entity and/or factor that enters the website and/or surfs the website.
“Information” and/or “Content” – any material and/or audio and/or text and/or information and/or content and/or proposal and/or publication and/or article and/or detail presented on the website and/or any media related to the Company, including words, pictures, sketches, drawings, including the design the above or any concentration of digital content in a way that creates any uniqueness.
- These rules and regulations are written in male singular form for reasons of convenience only and is aimed to both females and males, single or numerous.
- The right to use this website and/or the information and/or the contents presented therein is granted to the user only, the user undertakes not to allow any use of the information and/or contents, whether for consideration or for no consideration, to any third party and/or any commercial purposes of any kind.
- The user undertakes to use the information and content presented on the website in accordance with the requirements of law and subject to the instructions provided in this website and in these rules and regulations.
- The user undertakes not to publicize the information and/or content published on the website, or any part thereof, whether printed as a drawing or a report, or whether provided as a file on magnetic means or in any other form, and the user shall not reproduce, photocopy, copy or print any information and/or content, or any part thereof, for the purpose of distributing or publicizing in any way. The user further undertakes not to allow, directly or indirectly, whether for consideration or for no consideration, the performance of one or more of the actions specified above.
- The user is aware that any reproduce, copy, publication, distribution, delivery, transmission of information and/or any of the content stored on the website is prohibited, unless the Company has provided its prior written consent.
- The user’s consent includes the user’s statement that the information and/or contents shall not be used for profit or other commercial purposes and it shall not be stored on other websites on the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
- It is hereby clarified that the Company and/ or anyone on its behalf views the website as a way of providing information to the user and it acts on its sole discretion in order to provide the user with an enjoyable, fruitful and safe surfing experience. However, the Company shall not be liable and the user releases it completely and fully of any liability for failure of any kind and type on the website and/or the information therein.
- The information on the website and/or any other content that will be presented from time to time is provided to the user and/or anyone on the user’s behalf as they are (“AS IS”), and the Company shall not bear any responsibility for the suitability of the website and/or the information and/or contents presented in the website to the user and/or the user’s needs.
- The use of the website is done at the user’s sole responsibility. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage of any kind whatsoever, including that caused to the user, if caused, including direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages as a result of the use of the website and/or the information and/or contents in the website and/or reliance on them.
- The Company intends that the website shall be available at all time. However, it cannot commit to continuous availability without malfunctions, without intermissions, without disturbances, and without “falls”. The Company may also terminate the use of the website from time to time for maintenance and organization purposes. No financial compensation shall be provided due to malfunctions / intermissions / disturbances / “falls” on the website.
- The Company shall not be responsible in any way for any damages that may be caused as a result of downloading the information from the website and/or the contents and/or files and/or any other action that transmits data and/or information from the website and/or links from the website to the user’s computer and/or the computer of anyone on the user’s behalf. The user hereby waives any right and/or demand and/or claim in this matter towards the Company.
- The existence of links to other websites does not constitute a guarantee of the information and/or contents that appear on these websites in terms of their reliability, completeness or in any other manner, and the Company shall not be responsible in any manner, way or form for such information and/or content.
- The Company may, from time to time, publish information and/or content of third parties on the website and/or allow any third parties to upload information and/or content and/or publish on the website. In such event, the Company shall not be liable in any manner, way or form for such information and/or content and/or publication, and the user hereby waives any right, demand and/or claim against the Company in this matter.
Privacy Protection and Information Security
- The user performs the entering of the personal details on the website, according to the user’s will and consent. The filling of the details by the user indicates the user’s consent to their delivery to the Company.
- The Company does everything possible to protect the privacy of the user on the website. In doing so, the user’s information, which can identify the user to any third party not on behalf of the Company, shall not be provided unless required by law in order to prevent misuse or to protect its rights.
- The Company takes the accepted precautionary measures in order to secure, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases that are not under the control of the Company and/or arising from force majeure and/or in cases of hacking into the information systems of the website, the Company shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever, direct or indirect, caused to the user and/or anyone acting on the user’s behalf, if such information is lost and/or will be used in an unauthorized manner.
- The details provided by the user on the website shall be kept in the Company’s database unless the user has notified the Company, in accordance with the terms of these rules and regulations, of the user’s desire to be removed from the above-mentioned database.
- The Company may make use of the user’s information in order to contact the user and/or send electronic and other advertising of any kind, which are intended to update the user regarding changes in the website and/or information and/or contents thereof and/or the Company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any third party, including for the purpose of marketing the Company’s activity.
- It is hereby clarified and stated that a user is not obliged to provide details and that at any stage and at the user’s sole discretion the user has the right to request removal of the user’s details and/or part of them from the Company’s database and/or its mailing list subject to the request for removal to be mailed to the Company’s email address: email@example.com. The request shall includes and contains all the details that the user wishes to remove from the database and/or the mailing list.
- It is hereby clarified and the user agrees and confirms that the Company shall remove only the details specified in the request for removal and that all other details in the Company’s databases and/or its mailing lists, including additional email addresses, telephones, addresses / user name in instant messaging software, shall continue to enable access to the user, in accordance with the contents of these rules and regulations. It is hereby also clarified and agreed that if the user owns or controls a domain which email addresses are in the Company’s possession, the Company shall continue to address the above email addresses unless full removal of all the domain addresses are requested to be removed and subject to that.
- A request for removal that shall not to be submitted in the manner specified above and/or by the user, shall not bind the Company. It is hereby clarified that it is not possible to submit a request for removal by any third party.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- It is hereby clarified and agreed that all copyrights, patent rights, intellectual property rights, ownership and/or use of the information and/or the contents presented on the website are the Company’s and/or duly acquired by it and/or permitted to be used by the Company, and the user shall have no right of any kind of the information and/or the content and that the use of them shall be done solely for the personal needs of the user and in accordance with the terms of these rules and regulations.
- Unless the user and/or anyone acting on the user’s behalf and/or anyone else, received the Company’s prior written approval, it is prohibited to copy, reproduce, distribute, sale, market, translate, and/or make any commercial use and/or other use of any information from the website and/or the content appearing therein.
Jurisdiction – Court and Location
- The terms set out above, their interpretation and enforcement are governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel.
- Jurisdiction regarding the rules and regulations and/or originating in an action performed on this website shall be clarified by the authorized court in Netanya.