VAT Representative in Israel
A Partner in Your Local Success
Brooks-Keret – Your Fiscal Representative in Israel
Multinational Companies are required by local tax authorities to appoint VAT fiscal representatives.
Brooks-Keret provides VAT solutions for multinational businesses operating in Israel.
Our Fiscal representative is responsible for the correct management and settlement of VAT on behalf of companies, in accordance with the local regulations
The Role of the Fiscal Representative
The tax authorities regard a fiscal representative as the local agent of the foreign company.
In many cases, the Fiscal Representative is still held jointly and severally liable for the taxes of the company.
We will make sure your VAT declarations are submitted accurately, on time, and in full compliance with all legal formalities.
We understand your business demands dealing with complex Value Added Tax (VAT) financial and compliance issues, which is why we provide your business with the complete set of service you require for a higher degree of compliance.
Your Experienced Vat Representative Provides:
Fiscal Representative is required by the local tax to ensure that:
- The company is properly registered with the local tax office.
- Fully compliant with rules on invoicing, VAT treatment, exchange rates.
- Accounting records are maintained to local standards.
- All VAT and associated filings are correctly prepared and submitted.
- Tax inspections from the VAT office are professionally handled.